Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru quite a number websites, and can be located on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and numerous different on line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the agency we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles alternatively of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are particularly preferred for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t comprehend what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first component I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it sincerely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I bought a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I began thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of handed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a broad range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer genuinely possible. After analyzing quite a few of the opinions about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t simply seem to be like you ever get a right impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does no longer work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would no longer go so a long way as to say that, however in all fact – based totally on my short ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut appear at the components to see if these product even has the workable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate feature and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in usual medication for years, constantly with the cause of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, not like many materials in this category, definitely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, even though maca looks to expand intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone tiers and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone ranges – which is unusual.
The dosages located right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being definitely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to aid male fitness by using a number common remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And quite a few animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and amplify the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a large vary of benefits, along with accelerated testosterone and energy, as properly as accelerated erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have decent benefits for mood and brain function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially in view that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, on the other hand exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to through delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to limit it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds comprise countless nutritional vitamins and minerals – such as zinc and magnesium – that extend sperm manufacturing and should enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different really helpful substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It might also be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, sincerely due to the fact of how lower priced it is and – in concept – the elements need to have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that may honestly do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, noticeably lowering their capability to virtually work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to take into account that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product commonly don’t say anything, and the ones that had a bad journey with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does include L-Arginine, which is supposed to extend blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the great desire for growing NO ranges and wishes to be taken at a plenty greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is typically protected to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As a long way as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would pass by it and go onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days determined out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is simply now not a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar may also no longer have even had a fundamental function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s handy online, however I could not discover a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may also have to select a extraordinary supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no advantageous effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website