There is a boldness and mind-set that comes alongside with each and every male enhancement product’s claims and advertising and marketing that is to be expected.
It draws you in and gives prospect customers their first glimpse and impression of the product in question and often is the first step in someone deciding whether or not to purchase it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a particularly daring claim; let’s destroy it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The benefits were spelled out pretty clearly above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to grow your organ, give you a harder erection, jump start your libido, boost your staying power, increase pleasure all around, and boost your confidence so you never again have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advise that you will not see much of anything by way of results for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a extraordinary amplify in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a capsule can’t in reality make any section of your physique grow. A suitable capsule can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you honestly grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come across these kinds of promises from a pill, I count it as one strike against for false or exaggerated marketing, and move on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by way of way of L-Arginine, making it correctly act as a time launch system for growing blood float for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may also expand the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is properly recognised to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, even though no research have validated this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study point out that Longan indicates promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese remedy to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, allowing for better erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally offers calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist raise herbal testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the identify of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized elements are extra without problems absorbed into your machine , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules taken daily, just before bed.
I locate this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline consists of caffeine.
It in all likelihood ability there’s now not a entire lot of complete caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would likely hold you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few special approaches to go, relying on what us of a you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was only sold there.
Its main source is an online store called Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought notably tons in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will value about $60 per month, and you can trade the foreign money to higher go well with your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon might also be the exceptional name if you’re in the US and prefer to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is offered on Amazon, it’s opened up to masses of patron feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one evaluate posted at this time, and it’s no longer very informative:
There are a few opinions posted at the Magic Potions website, however we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they might also be greater about advertising than about giving possible clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The price is reasonable – if you find the right retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise real boom of bodily tissue which is simply now not some thing a tablet can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s capacity to be trusted.
- The components carries a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as nicely as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two tablets at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is now not made in the United States, which may also be fine, however capacity it’s no longer problem to the equal pointers in phrases of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no reason to believe BlueNano Citrulline is not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any wholesome grownup it would be flawlessly safe. But we favor extra than protected from our supplements; we favor effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a desirable ingredient, but it can’t raise an complete complement and grant such a broad vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can provide more help in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and overall sexual confidence.Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing established to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low-priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me understand it is protected to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a medical condition and/or take medications, you need to check with your doctor about what supplements may interfere with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website